The Critical Competencies are intended for any person directing the performance of work. These competencies can be used to assess a supervisor candidate or guide existing ones. Examples of skills, abilities and behaviours are provided to support the outcomes for each competency group.
The How-to Guidance provides considerations for small- to mid-size companies to overcome common challenges. The document will benefit anyone involved with developing, implementing or improving competency programs at their organization.
- Energy Safety Canada – Competency Management Systems, A Program Development Guide
- Energy Safety Canada – Supervisor Competency, A Program Development Guideline
- Energy Safety Canada - 70:20:10 Learning Model Poster - PDF
- Energy Safety Canada - 70:20:10 Learning Model Poster - JPG
- CAPP – Critical Roles and Competency Guide
- DACC IRP 7 – Competencies for Critical Roles in Drilling and Completions