Energy Safety Canada
We are Energy Safety Canada, the nation’s oil and gas safety association. Our goal is the same as industry’s; zero injuries, zero incidents. We work side by side with industry to drive safe work performance.
A not for profit organization, Energy Safety Canada was launched in October 2017 with the merger of Enform Canada and the Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA). Together, we will continue the work of our legacy organizations to get workers home safely.
- Make it easier to get safety training
- Reduce duplication of safety training
- Make safety standards more alike from site to site
- Recognize current and valid training and certificates
- Reduce injuries and incidents
- Improve safe work performance faster
- Improve access to safety data analysis
- Save time and money, increase efficiency through shared solutions and common safety standards
Your source for labour market information and trends in Canada’s Energy Industry