Energy Safety Canada Saskatchewan Advisory Committee | Annual General Meeting
This meeting is open to those in Energy Safety Canada Saskatchewan’s four Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) funding rate codes:
- D32 - Operation of Oilwells
- D41 - Oilwell Servicing
- D51 - Service Rigs and Water Well Drilling
- D52 - Drilling
If you would like to attend, please email Cheryl.Tollefson@EnergySafetyCanada.com for the meeting link to connect.
ESC Saskatchewan Information Group: Q1 meeting
- Latest innovations in hearing and respiratory protection
- Confined space and fall protection personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Hand protection and safety
- Explanation of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) impact and cut standards
About the Presenters
Brad has worked with 3M Personal Safety Division for 14 years, supporting Saskatchewan companies with their safety programs and PPE requirements. With 20+ years of experience in sales of PPE, Brad carries plenty of insights when it comes to safety solutions. During Zach’s seven years in industry, he has helped to develop sustainable impact resistant gloves for those working in the energy industry. Zach is passionate about enhancing safety while improving longevity to drive down costs for workers and employers.