- Secure and confidential
- Automated email reminders of collection dates and availability of reports
- Multi-user, permission-based accounts
Available for Industry Review | Health and Safety Performance Metrics Guide
The guide provides a framework for recording and calculating occupational health and safety metrics for the Canadian energy industry.
The scope of this guide includes:
- Identification of recordable injuries and illnesses.
- Identification of contractors’ eligibility for reporting.
- Calculation for exposure hours.
- Identification of recordable medical aid and first aid.
The 45-day industry review period closes on August 13, 2021.
Submit and Access Data
How to use ESC's Data Gateway
Create an Account
Sign in to Submit and Access Reports
Information entered into the database will be kept confidential and will be used strictly for the purposes of analysis and driving safe work performance.