Get ready for the 2024 Energy Safety Conference
April 29-May 2
The countdown has begun, and conference registration will be opening soon. This is your chance to secure your spot at one of the most anticipated events in Canada’s energy safety industry.
Here’s Why You Can’t Miss It
Workshops & Case Studies: Get hands-on with safety practices you can apply in your day-to-day work.
Balanced Schedule: Experience the tradeshow without missing out on other exciting events.
Learn From the Best: Hear from world-renowned safety leaders like Sidney Dekker and Dr. Matthew Hallowell.
Update on Fees
This year, there will be an increase in registration fees. Increasing fees is a necessary step to not only continue offering a premier experience but also to manage the event's financial sustainability as costs continue to increase.
We know budget matters, and despite the adjustment, our fees are competitive, offering great value. Plus, we're creating special ticket packages for extra savings and convenience.
We are dedicated to creating an event that's both enriching and affordable for the energy safety community. Stay tuned for more updates, and get ready to be part of an event that's shaping the future of energy safety in Canada!
What's New in the Trade Show in 2024?
This year’s trade show will be held on the historic hotel side of the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel and comes with a few changes offering an improved experience for everyone.
- Priority Access for Returning Exhibitors: 2023 exhibitors get the first pick of prime spots.
- Welcome to New Trade Show Participants: Open registration for new exhibitors starts two weeks later.
- Standardized Booths: Each exhibitor gets an 8x10 space.
- Focused Trade Show Hours: Everyone can enjoy the trade show without missing other events.
- Business Lounge: Perfect for important meetings and networking.
View the 2024 Sponsor & Exhibitor Invitation
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to our team at ESC2024@EnergySafetyCanada.com