DACC IRP Volume #01 - Critical Sour Drilling
March 25, 2015
Sponsor Organization: CAPP
Current Status: Sanctioned March 2015
Other Information: The sixth edition of IRP 1 was sanctiond by DACC in March 2015. Highlights of the changes over the previous edition include:
- An end-to-end editing to ensure readability and produced in the DACC style guide introduced in 2013.
- Added grade C110 throughout 1.4 Casing Design and Metallurgy
- Updated information on BOP side outlets and new configuration diagrams in 1.5 Blowout Preventer Stack
- Removal of references to pipe grades no longer permitted for sour service and updates to prequalifications in 1.8 Drill String Design and Metallurgy
- Updates to the scavenging section for clarity in 1.10 Drilling Fluids
- Minor updates for consistency with AER Directive 36 in 1.11 Kick Detection
To provide the DACC with any feedback or comments on IRP 1 (Mar 2015), email firstname.lastname@example.org.