There are going to be some changes at 2021 PSC and we have FEWER booths. Make sure you book quickly to secure a booth at the lowest rate.
IN-person tradeshow offering
Image of Fees:
Location: Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, AB (Rooms: Alberta/New Brunswick Ballroom, Riverview Lounge and Cascade Ballroom)
Setup: April 27, 2021, time to be confirmed
Tradeshow Dates / Time: Wednesday, April 28 & Thursday, April 29, 2021 [9:30am – 3:00pm]
Included with In-Person Tradeshow Booth
- 2 exhibit booth representatives – no access to conference programming due to capacity restrictions
- Standard 8’ x 8’ booth, with pipe and drape, table, and chairs
- 700-watt duplex outlet
Keeping you Safe
All provincial health and safety guidelines will be followed at the event. Additional measures that are being implemented include:
- Mandatory masks
- Enhanced cleaning / sanitization
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Large one-way aisles and extra space between booths for social distancing
- Protective screens at all booths provided by ESC
- Reduced room capacity limits
These safety measures will change in accordance with current regulations.
The 2021 exhibit hall is a unique floor plan with precautionary members to keep you safe. This means a reduced number of exhibit spaces are available. The selection process will be first come, first serve basis. Exhibitor selection will be based on the following categories and available on a first come first serve basis:
- Driving & Fleet Management
- Innovation, Technology & Software
- Education & Training
- Consulting Services
- Emergency Response & Fluid Containment
- Organizations & Associations
- Safety Apparel & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Energy Safety Canada reserves the right to deny space to any company who's product or services are not appropriate to the energy industry. We will make every effort to accomodate exhibitor's preferred location.
A waitlist will be available in the event we are able to increase the size of the exhibit hall based on regulations.