Powerline Safety and Awareness
The Power Line Safety and Awareness online course teaches drivers who move equipment or other high loads on roadways how to identify and avoid power line hazards.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate of Completion that does not expire.
- How to avoid contact with overhead and underground power lines
- Safely move equipment and high loads on roadways
- Respond to emergencies
- The course can be accessed at anytime through your online account, for 90 days from initial registration. Our Energy Safety Canada offices are available to support during regular business hours.
Equipment Requirements for Online Class
- A currently supported version of your operating System for Windows or Apple
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course
- A government-issued, picture ID is required to complete the final exam and obtain certification