Safety Audit Brief #1
January 28, 2020
What: In the questions around the Development, Implementation and Communication of the COR Action Plan.
1. Regular COR Audit Briefing:
- It is not expected that all auditor recommendations are added to the COR Action Plan.
- Action items still need to correlate to the recommendations and need to be communicated to the staff.
- If 100% was scored on the Action Plan Maintenance Option, then the Auditor can score 100% for no requirement to develop an Action Plan.
- If <100% was awarded, the company should develop a plan to finish off the incomplete milestones.
Safety Audits and Certifications strive to provide employers with audits that optimize production and quality and improve safety programs to ensure a safe workplace.