Safety Program Development
Management, supervisors, safety professionals and individuals who are responsible for the development and/or implementation of safety programs will learn the fundamental elements of an effective Health and Safety Management System (HSMS).
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 80%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that does not expire.
- The benefits behind developing a HSMS Management involvement and commitment
- Hazard identification and risk assessments
- Hazard control and the hierarchy of controls
- Formal and site-specific hazard assessments
- Workplace inspections and hazard reporting
- Programs for preventative maintenance and hazardous products
- All registrations, at all locations, are booked through Energy Safety Canada.
- Students must be on time and present for all course content instruction. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy.
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm
For the Virtual Classroom you will need:
- A currently supported version of your operating System for Windows or Apple
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course
- A government-issued, picture ID is required to complete the final exam and obtain certification
- Latest version of Zoom - as well as an account with Zoom
- Once registered, click HERE to access a Virtual Course Tutorial Video for assistance