This course provides workers with information on the three types of bears that live in North America and how to coexist with them.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion that does not expire will be available to print.
- Types of bears
- Behaviours, ranges, habitats
- Differences between defensive and predatory attacks
- Handling and/or preventing encounters and deterrents
EquipmentFor the online course you will need:
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course
- All registrations are booked through Energy Safety Canada
- The course can be accessed at anytime through your online account, for 90 days from initial registration. Our Energy Safety Canada offices are available to support during regular business hours.
- Students who do not complete the course cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy