Safety program developers will learn how to develop a hazard management system.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that does not expire.
- Hazard identification
- Hazard controls
- Formal hazard assessments
- Site-specific hazard assessments
- Workplace inspections
- Hazard reporting
- Preventative maintenance
- Hazardous materials management and continuous improvement
Designed ForAnyone who will be developing or revising a company’s safety program. The owner or senior manager of a company holding a Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR) who needs to maintain their SECOR status by completing a qualifying course related to health and safety every three years.
Equipment for Virtual Classroom
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Ability to access Zoom Video Conferencing
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course (optional)
- All course registrations are booked through Energy Safety Canada.
- Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm
- Virtual classrooms have a class schedule and students tune into instructor-led lectures at the same time.
- Students must be on time and present for all virtual classroom course content instruction.
- Students who miss any virtual classroom course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy.
- Virtual classroom course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm.