DACC IRP Volume #02 – Completing and Servicing Sour Wells (Available for Industry Review)
IRP 02 was opened for a full scope review in January 2019. “Critical” has been removed from the title and this draft was updated to define the sour requirements and additional needs based on release rate and proximity.
The IRP outlines what is entailed above and beyond basic requirements when dealing with a sour well; it does not cover basic equipment, operational, safety or procedural requirements for non-sour wells. Non-service rig detail can be found in specific servicing IRPs:
- IRP 13: Wireline Operations
- IRP 15: Snubbing Operations
- IRP 21: Coiled Tubing Operations
- IRP 26: Wellbore Remediation
- IRP 27: Wellbore Decommissioning
- Operators Sample 5 x 5 Risk Matrix
- Service Provider 5 x 5 Risk Matrix
- Template for 5 x 5 Risk Matrix
Sponsor Organizations: CAPP
Current Status: Draft IRP, 90 day Industry Review (Closes July 7, 2021)
Feedback: To provide feedback or comments on the IRP 02 document, please use the Feedback Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation from Energy Safety Canada.