Dates | Wednesday, November 24 and Thursday, November 25
There will be fewer booths at #PSC2021 to help maintain social distancing. Please see the newly introduced Selection Process below and book early to secure your booth at the lowest rate.
Exhibitor booth | $1,450
- 2 exhibit booth representatives (note: exhibitors may not participate in conference sessions)
- 8' x 8' booth with pipe and drape, table and chairs
- 700-watt duplex outlet
Because of the reduced number of exhibit spaces available, a selection process was developed for #PSC2021:
Spaces for each exhibitor category (see list at right) will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Once spaces are fully booked, a waitlist will be created for organizations wanting to exhibit. In the event we are able to increase the size of the exhibit hall, organizations will be approved based on the date you registered interest.
Every effort will be made to accomodate exhibitors preferred location when applications open next month.
- Driving & Fleet Management
- Innovation, Technology & Software
- Education & Training
- Consulting Services
- Emergency Response & Fluid Containment
- Organizations & Associations
- Safety Apparel & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
We are closely monitoring provincial health and safety guidelines, and our safety measures will change as needed to ensure all regulations are met.
Additional safety measures will include:
- Fewer exhibitors to accommodate physical distancing
- Maximum of 2 staff at each booth
- Wider aisles
A one-way path system with a separate entrance and exit
If you have any questions about the #PSC2021 trade show please contact us: PSC@EnergySafetyCanada.com