CAODC Service Rig Competency Assessors
This course teaches field superintendents and rig managers, in the well servicing division of the CAODC, how to become an assessor and learn the guidelines for completing a competency assessment for a floorhand, derrickman or a driller.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course, you will be issued a CAODC Service Rig Competency Assessors Certificate. In order to maintain a valid certification, the assessor must complete at least one assessment every three years.
- Responsibilities of the assessor
- Performing successful assessments
- Must be currently employed with a service rig contractor
- Must be at the Field Superintendent or Rig Manager level
- Students must be on time and present for all course content instruction. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm.