This course provides workers with information on the three types of bears that live in North America and how to coexist with them.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion that does not expire will be available to print.
- Types of bears
- Behaviours, ranges, habitats
- Differences between defensive and predatory attacks
- Handling and/or preventing encounters and deterrents
- Course can be accessed 90 days from initial registration
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari to complete the course