Confined Space Entry and Monitor
Confined space work involves some of the most critical hazards in the oil and gas industry, so it is critical to understand and plan for them before starting work. This online Confined Space Entry and Monitor course teaches participants to identify, understand and mitigate the potential hazards of working in restricted and confined spaces. Developed using the Canadian Standards Association’s Z1006-16 Management of Work in Confined Spaces and the Canadian Association of Oil and Gas Producers’ Code of Practice for Confined Space.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of the required proctored exam with a minimum score of 70% you will receive a Certificate that is valid for three years.
Designed ForThose responsible for the entry, planning and supervising of confined space activities; and for those administering employees and/or monitoring entry into restricted or confined spaces.
- A currently supported version of your operating System for Windows or Apple
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course
- A government-issued, picture ID is required to complete the final exam and obtain certification
- For the online course participants are given two attempts at the final exam; if a second attempt is required, it is strongly recommended to review all the course material before trying again.
- All registration are booked through Energy Safety Canada
- Course can be accessed for 90 days from initial registration
- Students who do not complete the course cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy