Safety program developers will learn how to develop a hazard management system.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that does not expire.
Please visit Energy Safety Canada's COVID-19 page for information on current classroom requirements.
- Hazard identification
- Hazard controls
- Formal hazard assessments
- Site-specific hazard assessments
- Workplace inspections
- Hazard reporting
- Preventative maintenance
- Hazardous materials management and continuous improvement
Designed ForAnyone who will be developing or revising a company’s safety program. The owner or senior manager of a company holding a Small Employer Certificate of Recognition (SECOR) who needs to maintain their SECOR status by completing a qualifying course related to health and safety every three years.
- All course registrations are booked through Energy Safety Canada.
- Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm
For the Virtual Classroom you will need:
- A currently supported version of your operating System for Windows or Apple
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course
- A government-issued, picture ID is required to complete the final exam and obtain certification
- Latest version of Zoom - as well as an account with Zoom
- Once registered, click HERE to access a Virtual Course Tutorial Video for assistance