Safety Program Development
Management, supervisors, safety professionals and individuals who are responsible for the development and/or implementation of safety programs will learn the fundamental elements of an effective Health and Safety Management System (HSMS).
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 80%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that does not expire.
- The benefits behind developing a HSMS Management involvement and commitment
- Hazard identification and risk assessments
- Hazard control and the hierarchy of controls
- Formal and site-specific hazard assessments
- Workplace inspections and hazard reporting
- Programs for preventative maintenance and hazardous products
Equipment for Virtual Classroom and Online Courses
- Web camera
- Headphones or speakers
- Internet access: latest version of Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox or Safari
- Good internet connection
- Printer (to print the certificate after successfully completing the course)
- All course registrations are booked through Energy Safety Canada.
- Virtual classrooms have a class schedule and students tune into instructor-led lectures at the same time.
- Students must be on time and present for all virtual classroom course content instruction.
- Students who miss any virtual classroom course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy.
- Virtual classroom course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm.
- Online courses allow students to take the course at their own convenience. There is no instructor.
- Online courses are accessible for 90 days from the registration/course purchase date.