Coiled Tubing Well Servicing Blowout Prevention
This course teaches drillers on a service rig and wellsite supervisors involved in well control operations how to use coil tubing equipment.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Coiled Tubing Certificate that will expire on the same date as your current Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate.
- Coil tubing equipment
- Coil tubing tools and accessories
- Coil tubing blowout prevention
- Wellhead equipment
- Flowback systems
- Well control responses
- Valid Energy Safety Canada Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate
- The examination may be challenged every second renewal, provided your current certification has expired by no more than 30 days or until the next available session.
- Students have the option to challenge their Coiled Tubing certificate on the same day as their Well Service Blowout Prevention challenge.
- To learn more about how to register for the challenge exam or how to access materials in preparation for the challenge exam, contact Energy Safety Canada: email@example.com or 1.800.667.5557.
- If you fail the exam following the course, you are allowed one rewrite within a 30-day period. Rewrite fees will apply. If you fail the rewrite, you will be required to retake the full course.
- All registration are booked through Energy Safety Canada
- Students must be on time and present for all virtual classroom course content instruction.
- Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm
Virtual Classroom OfferingThis course is also available as a Virtual Class. Personal equipment is required to attend and participate in the Virtual Classroom.
- Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
- First Line Supervisor Blowout Prevention
- Second Line Supervisors Well Control
- Well Service Blowout Prevention