Coiled Tubing Well Servicing Blowout Prevention
This course teaches drillers on a service rig and wellsite supervisors involved in well control operations how to use coil tubing equipment.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Coiled Tubing Certificate that will expire on the same date as your current Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate.
- Coil tubing equipment
- Coil tubing tools and accessories
- Coil tubing blowout prevention
- Wellhead equipment
- Flowback systems
- Well control responses
- Valid Energy Safety Canada Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate
- The examination may be challenged every second renewal, provided your current certification has not expired. If the challenge exam is failed, the full one-day course must be completed. Full course fees apply.
- Students have the option to challenge their Coiled Tubing certificate on the same day as their Well Service Blowout Prevention challenge.
- To learn more about how to register for the challenge exam or how to access materials in preparation for the challenge exam, contact Energy Safety Canada: email@example.com or 1.800.667.5557.
Equipment for Virtual Classroom and Online Courses
- Web camera
- Headphones or speakers
- Internet access: latest version of Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox or Safari
- Good internet connection
- Printer (to print the certificate after successfully completing the course)
- All course registrations are booked through Energy Safety Canada.
- Virtual classrooms have a class schedule and students tune into instructor-led lectures at the same time.
- Students must be on time and present for all virtual classroom course content instruction.
- Students who miss any virtual classroom course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy.
- Virtual classroom course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm.
- Online courses allow students to take the course at their own convenience. There is no instructor.
- Online courses are accessible for 90 days from the registration/course purchase date.
- Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
- First Line Supervisor Blowout Prevention
- Second Line Supervisors Well Control
- Well Service Blowout Prevention