Coiled Tubing Well Servicing Blowout Prevention
Upon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Coiled Tubing Certificate that will expire on the same date as your current Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate.
- Coil tubing equipment
- Coil tubing tools and accessories
- Coil tubing blowout prevention
- Wellhead equipment
- Flowback systems
- Well control responses
- Valid Energy Safety Canada Well Service Blowout Prevention Certificate
- The examination may be challenged every second renewal.
- Students have the option to challenge their Coiled Tubing certificate on the same day as their Well Service Blowout Prevention challenge.
- To learn more about the challenge exam or how to access preparation materials, visit the Coiled Tubing Exam Challenge page on Energy Safety Canada's website. To register, contact Energy Safety Canada by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.800.667.5557
- If you fail the exam following the course, you are allowed one rewrite within a 30-day period. If you fail the rewrite, you will be required to retake the full course.
- All registration are booked through Energy Safety Canada
- Students must be on time and present for all course content instruction.
- Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm
For the Virtual Classroom you will need:
- A currently supported version of your operating System for Windows or Apple
- Stable internet connection with a supported web browser
- Web Camera
- Speakers / Microphone (headset recommended)
- Printer to print the certificate after successfully completing the course
- A government-issued, picture ID is required to complete the final exam and obtain certification
- Latest version of Zoom - as well as an account with Zoom
- Once registered, click HERE to access a Virtual Course Tutorial Video for assistance