Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
This course provides workers who need to monitor potentially hazardous atmospheres with the knowledge to safely monitor and assess hazards and control flammable substances.
Upon CompletionUpon successful completion of this course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
- Introduction to flammable substances
- Principles of flammable gas/vapour
- Care and preparation of combustible gas monitors
- Sampling strategies and interpretation of monitor readings
- Control methods for high combustible gas readings
- All registration are booked through Energy Safety Canada
- Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm