Upon successful completion of the course and examination with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
Please visit the COVID-19 Update page for information on classroom modifications at Energy Safety Canada.
- H2S properties
- Health hazards and locations
- Hazard assessment and control
- Respiratory protective equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial response strategy
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques
- Basic literacy and understanding in the language the course is being taught is required
- Students must be on time and present for all course content instruction. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed, as per the Cancellation Policy
- Course duration may continue beyond 4:30 pm