Audit Standard Changes
March 21, 2022
In the meantime, here’s what you need to know:
- Legislative changes impacting the audit tools include
- Violence and Harassment
- Other Parties or Self-Employed Persons
- Health and Safety Committees and HS Representative
- Clarification changes to questions and guidelines throughout the tools
- The SECOR audit tool both for assessors and external auditors will have new sections, such as Violence & Harassment, to meet legislative requirements.
- Revisions will be made to the COR audit tool to reflect legislative and Partnership Program changes.
Resources are being developed by ESC, including webinars and guidelines, to help communicate and explain the changes. In addition, to ensure employers are audit ready for 2023, a webinar will be provided to discuss the changes that will affect your health and safety management systems.
Stay tuned for details and additional information in the coming weeks.