Changes to Alberta OHS Legislation Announced
November 1, 2021
New changes to Alberta OHS Laws come into effect December 1, 2021
The changes to Alberta Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Laws are here! The new changes will come into effect on December 1, 2021. Please follow the below links to find out more information:
- Changes to Occupational Health and Safety Laws
- Workplace Harassment and Violence
- Upcoming Legislation Changes
- Ask an OHS Expert
We are currently assessing the COR Audit Protocol guidelines to determine if any changes are required. More information will come out once the assessment is completed.
- Impact to Auditors: Ensure you are knowledgeable of the changes for any audits conducted after Dec 1.
- Impact to Employers: Review the changes and make any necessary revisions to your program.