Alberta COR On-Site Auditing Suspended
September 28, 2021
- The use of on-site observations is suspended.
- The use of remote documentation reviews and remote inteviews, (e.g., video calls, phone etc.) are required.
- Audits conducted based on review of documentation and interviews are eligible for three-year COR certification.
- Audits conducted based on review of documentation-only are eligible for one-year COR certification or for COR maintenance.
- Auditors must cease on-site data gathering for audits that are currently in-progress. If you have questions, or require assistance to make this change, please contact us.
These auditing measures are in effect until December 31, 2021 will be re-assessed for 2022.
For further updates review the 2021 Auditing Guidelines which will include options for SK and MB.