Certified Health and Safety Auditor Renewal
Energy Safety Canada Certified Health and Safety Auditors wishing to maintain their auditor certification or learn about updates to the audit process are required to successfully complete this program prior to the expiry of their certification.
- Develop and improve auditor skills in capturing field notes in order to justify allocation of audit points
- Professional report writing
- Review of the Quality Assurance process
- Updates from the Safety and Certifications (SAC) department
- Updates from government agencies related to the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program
- A current Energy Safety Canada Certified Health and Safety Auditor Certificate
Note: If your certificate has expired, the standard allows up to six months from the expiry to complete the renewal program. The standard does not allow any new audit registrations until recertification is complete.
- Maintenance of your auditor certification by having performed two audits or maintenance audit options in the previous three year certification cycle
Note: If this requirement has not been met, the auditor will be required to conduct and submit a regular Certificate of Recognition (COR) audit within six months of the renewal program before recertification can be granted.
- Your application must be approved prior to registering for this course.
- Once Energy Safety Canada approves your application, a confirmation email will be sent to you with the course registration contact information.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a new Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
Learn more about the COR process